ITS A NEW DAY. I welcome you with celebrations into this great month of new beginning. And I have come to boldly declare to you that its a new day for you. Friend, I know that you have been labouring and working hard to ensure that this year ends well for you. I have come to assure you today that your labour will not be wasted. August is the beginning of harvest for you. Dear friend, I want you to look around you and begin to think harvest because its harvest time. I tell you my friend that from this time on, to the close of this year is harvest time. Oh oh! That's why even the world engage in a mad rush during this time. The world wants to harvest even where they have not sown. So, get in and gather your harvest fast before the world gets it. You know that the world will officially begin their harvest mad rush next month (-MBER months), so you see, you have a month advantage over them. Harvest your success before its too late. Harvest your breakthrough, harvest the fruits of your labour this year because its a new day that marks the beginning of harvest for you. As you put in your sickle to harvest from today, I pray that the Almighty God will rebuke every devourer for your sake.
Offering time! Blessing time! *winks*

No comments:
Post a Comment