Many of you have sent me mails as regards to my post on love and sex majorly.Well i hope this articles answers your questions.
I came across across an article that said, “A note to single guys: If you’re looking to pick up a woman at a bar, whatever you do — don’t smile at her”. lol
So before anybody starts taking this my findings too seriously, I wanted to add in my thoughts.
Most women don't like men who smile.But not in way that you are thinking. *winks*
When I see a man who is out with his friends, enjoying life, relaxed in his own world and smiling, I think “he’s cool and sexy. Totally want to get to know him”.
But when I am with a man I just met and he’s beaming from ear to ear with a big smile on his face I think, “He’s nervous, he’s fake, this is making me uncomfortable, why is he so smiley, (i feel he's needy(if you know what i mean), and that immediately irritates me and make's me want to go home”
You have to remember that women are scanners and evaluate people (men) on many different levels. This evaluation is usually subconscious. It’s not done out of bitchiness. It’s done as a form of protection against inconsistent, unserious,and harmful men.
So for women he might be considered attractive only if he has a valid reason for smiling. If there is no apparent reason, a red flag goes up, hehe.yesoo.. followed by an emotional reaction that leads to distrust and drop in attraction.
What is he looking at? Who is he looking at? and why is he not focused on me? That’s what women are thinking when on a date with you, when you keep stealing glances at......
But their's a certain type of smile that totally gets us every time.
For me, I love when guys smirk at me. I find it so sexy and mysterious. It says to me “I’m awesome and have it together” but in a non-arrogant way.
So how can you become more comfortable with smiling? A real smile that doesn’t seem forced or fake and that, women won’t view as insincere and unattractive?
You do your research and let me know how it went. Did you find this helpful?
Most women don't like men who smile.But not in way that you are thinking. *winks*
When I see a man who is out with his friends, enjoying life, relaxed in his own world and smiling, I think “he’s cool and sexy. Totally want to get to know him”.
But when I am with a man I just met and he’s beaming from ear to ear with a big smile on his face I think, “He’s nervous, he’s fake, this is making me uncomfortable, why is he so smiley, (i feel he's needy(if you know what i mean), and that immediately irritates me and make's me want to go home”
You have to remember that women are scanners and evaluate people (men) on many different levels. This evaluation is usually subconscious. It’s not done out of bitchiness. It’s done as a form of protection against inconsistent, unserious,and harmful men.
So for women he might be considered attractive only if he has a valid reason for smiling. If there is no apparent reason, a red flag goes up, hehe.yesoo.. followed by an emotional reaction that leads to distrust and drop in attraction.
But their's a certain type of smile that totally gets us every time.
For me, I love when guys smirk at me. I find it so sexy and mysterious. It says to me “I’m awesome and have it together” but in a non-arrogant way.
So how can you become more comfortable with smiling? A real smile that doesn’t seem forced or fake and that, women won’t view as insincere and unattractive?
You do your research and let me know how it went. Did you find this helpful?

No comments:
Post a Comment