Tuesday, 16 July 2013

HOW TO WIN HER BACK AND MAKE HER LOVE YOU AGAIN.


 
Recently I’ve heard most of my friends ask me  how to win her heart back and make her love you again…Hmm no be small matter o, I have received many mails especially from guys in respect to this issue also. Am humbled that you find me worthy to share my thoughts on this particular topic. *hugs*

One of my biggest fears in my relationship is that I don’t want to ever feel like THE BITTER WIFE/MOTHER FIGURE. It kind of sends shivers down my spine yes! Now my man and I are not experts on how to keep the flame burning, but we are certainly trying to get to that status.

We work really hard to always have an effective feedback communication (this kind of communication doesn’t mean talking to one another but saying things that may rock the boat or bruise an ego) if you know what I mean, we try to appreciate one another by not taking each other for granted. We try to make every day of our relationship fun and maybe flirtatious hehe

Flirting makes me feel more feminine and it stops me from falling into the bitter woman/striving for attention category. Now that’s for me.
Overall other than the God factor which comes first, I believe our relationship has still remained strong and loving because my man makes me feel wanted on a semi daily basis 

I have outlined some actionable steps below that i think would help win her back to you:
.Without knowing you, (other than you been a faithful reader of my blog lol) your wife, her complaints, I can’t really advice specifically but I will give you a piece of advice that always work with women in your life. You just never go wrong with them!.
Think back to those little things that your wife has once suggested to do or wanted to do. If you really think about it, one or two will pop up in your head..

Then do them…
One thing with women is we want to feel special and the satisfaction of being special comes when something is done for us without us clearly asking for it.While men are the opposite. You want something from them…you got to say it clearly. But for women if we have to tell you then it’s late. And if we have to tell you more than twice then you are in trouble hehehe

Femininity is re-ignited when a woman is in the presence of a very strong masculine presence that can lead. Here’s what I suggest flirting and leadership both in the bedroom and outside.
Warning: You need patience in this process to be able to handle her discomfort…

When you get home, come up behind her and gently squeeze her, kiss her neck, look her in the eyes and kiss her then gently drop some sweet whispers into her ears.

Then say can I help with anything? Or you ask her how her day went and then just actively listen
Do these for a week. You will need to switch up the texts each day. Picture yourself as the lion going after its prey slowly but with purpose. If you don’t text her you can say little flirty things to her at least twice in a day

Remember: you should not be bothered by her reaction and discomfort with what you are doing. It just feels foreign to her, so try not to get discouraged.no matter what stay in character. The character of the lion on the prowl!!
Guys you will need a lot of confidence to see results quickly. Trust me on this

NOTE: The minute your lady stops feeling feminine, is the minute attraction begins to fade.
Please share your thoughts if you found this helpful.

No comments: